In January, Executive Vice President and General Manager Matt Washburn recognized six employees and one director who celebrated milestone anniversaries with the NIPCO organization in 2019.
These individuals include:
- Chad Barthman, Engineering & Right-of-Way Assistant/Safety Coordinator (20 years)
- Josh Schiff, Electrician Foreman (20 years)
- Bill Thompson, Crew Foreman (10 years)
- Don Jennings, Sr. SCADA Technician (10 years)
- Eric Berkenpas, Journeyman Lineman (5 years)
- Jane Scheitler, Chief Financial Officer (5 years)
Director Louis Reed, who serves as President of the NIPCO Board of Directors, celebrated twenty years of service to the NIPCO Board. Reed is the Director Representative from Western Iowa Power Cooperative (WIPCO).
NIPCO Directors and employees are passionate about their commitment to NIPCO’s “Members FIRST” promise and contribute in many ways to NIPCO’s mission to provide wholesale energy supply, communications, and related services for the benefit of the member cooperatives and the communities of western Iowa in a safe, reliable, competitive, and environmentally responsible manner.
Congratulations and thanks to all!